Why It’s Important to Professionally Clean your Carpets
Cleaning our carpets isn’t something we tend to prioritise, but when we think that the dirt we can visibly see is only a tiny fraction of the dirt contained in the carpet. In fact, up to 85% of the dirt in the carpet is buried much deeper into the fabric. Not only is this bad for the fabric and reduces the carpets life, it is indeed detrimental to our health because of things such as mites and bacteria.
This is why regular professional carpet cleaning can be more important than you think. Professional carpet cleaning can ensure the following:
- An increase in the fabrics wear and life expectancy by eliminating the majority of problems that can cause the need for new carpets
- Removing most stubborn stains is not a problem for professional carpet cleaning, so you can say goodbye to those unwanted and unsightly marks
- A much more hygienic environment, whether its living or working in; professional carpet cleaning ensures the removal of dirt, dust and general accumulated debris
- The overall appearance of the carpet is improved, no matter if the carpet is years old, a professional clean can make the fabric look as good as new
- A healthier carpet due to the elimination of built up bacteria and mites which reduces the risk of mould, allergies and other potential issues
- Improves the smell of the carpet, most odours can be removed by professional cleaning when using special treatments that create a fresher smelling carpet
Unfortunately, regular vacuuming isn’t enough to meet all of these expectations above. Of course, regular vacuuming is a necessity to help maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of your carpet. However, they do not have the power to achieve the results of a professional cleaning system.