Regular Cleaning vs. Deep Cleaning
There are often times the question of what the difference between regular cleaning and deep cleaning comes around.
Regular cleaning is done on a regular basis, be it weekly or every couple of weeks.
Maintaining the level of cleanliness around the house with regular cleaning can be easily done, all that needs to be covered is:
- Cleaning bathrooms (sink, mirror, toilet, bath)
- Cleaning the kitchen (wiping cupboard doors, work surfaces, the hob)
- General tidying up
Deep cleaning sets itself apart from regular cleaning as it tackles tougher grime and dirt within your home.
Deep cleaning will often be done every 6 months to a year.
It covers areas such as:
- Behind appliances such as the washing machine, oven
- Dusting in all corners, nooks and crannies throughout the house
- Inside the oven inc. the oven door
- Inside and outside the windows
- Scale removals from taps, shower heads, kitchen and bathroom tiles
- Washing blinds/curtains